Salon and Spa
Our location provides ample parking for your convenience. We are committed to providing you with the most optimal service possible, in a welcoming,
tranquil, and relaxing environment.
From the moment you walk through our doors, our talented, highly proficient, and always helpful staff will make every effort to ensure that your visit is the most pleasant and satisfying experience for you.
RE-OPENING JUNE 2nd!!
We have missed our clients and are excited to welcome you back! The employee schedules have changed to accommodate the COVID-19 guidelines. Please read our “new normal” policies and procedures.
This a lot of information so please we apologize for sounding so blunt.
1. Appointments – Book online 24/7. A credit card is required for Contactless Checkout. Book online or call the salon at 401-228-7008, opt. 3 - leave a message, or email us at email@example.com. All existing appointments are subject to change; we will be contacting you if any changes are made. Please pre-book your next few appointments so that we can accommodate your schedule.
2. Checking In – Please call the salon when you arrive. Because of the restrictions of how many people we are permitted to have in the salon at once, clients must wait outside until they are notified by our Salon Coordinator. All waiting/common areas will be closed. Please come in alone for your appointment unless assistance is needed. Please use the sanitizing station upon entry to salon/spa. The coat/changing room will be unavailable during this time. All coats must be left in your car.
3. Beverages/Magazines – Per guidelines, no beverages or magazines will be provided. No outside food will be allowed in the salon.
4. Services – Guidelines have recommended that salons do not blow dry. We will be adhering to these guidelines for the first couple of weeks while we all adjust. We will not be scheduling any shampoo and blow dry services for this time period also. Any service that would require the removal of the face covering is not allowed under these guidelines, such as a lip wax or a beard trim.
5. Checking Out - If we have a credit card on file, the system will request your approval to charge it. We will accept cash and checks. Please give tips directly to the service provider instead of using the tip boxes. Please note, the Salon Coordinator will not be able to make change for tipping. Please bring appropriate amount of cash for tipping.
6. Retail Purchases – Retail purchases will physically be handled by a Luminous staff member. We will also provide curbside pickup.
7. Face Coverings – Are required to be worn by all clients and employees at all times. You can hold the mask on your face while during a shampoo.
8. Disinfecting – All stations/rooms/implements will be disinfected before & after each client. All disinfecting regulations will be followed according to all guidelines.
9. Cancellations – Please provide 24 hrs notice to allow us to fill your appointment time since the availability of appointments has been reduced. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for last minute cancellations.
10. If you are not feeling well or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. Our employees will also stay home if they are not feeling 100%. **If you have tested positive for the Virus, you must inform us prior to reserving an appointment per the State guidelines.
This is going to be very challenging for us all so please bear with us. We all have to adjust to the new schedules and modified services and the government guidelines. Luminous is dedicated to you and will do our very best to accommodate your schedules. We are so excited to see all of you soon.